SHAKTIPAT and MEDITATION before and after shaktipat ? experiences

meditation is the process of prana energy moves very faster in th body. before blessed by shaktipat there is total diffrent experience and after blessed by shaktipat there is total diffrent and divine experience. as per mine experience it is 100 % true what about peoples experiences. if any one had attanded or blessed by shaktipat then please let me know the answers of this question ? and must SHARE EXPERIENCE if shaktipat is blessed by SHRI SIDDHYOGI VIBHAKARJI OR BALYOGI SHRI VISHALJI.

Meditation, Meditation Techniques, Kundalini Yoga, Prana Healing, Kirlian Photography, Mantra Yoga, Relaxation Techniques, Kundalini Shaktipat, Advance Yoga, Meditation Retreats - Siddhyog Meditation

What are the experiences at the time of meditation

Dear All,

This is what I have experienced during Shaktipaat.

We were sitting in Dhyaan (meditating) and Balyogiji came to me. He put his hand on my head and pure energy started flowing. I was aware of everything but could not think as energy was everywhere. After sometime (I dont know how much time had passed) I came to know that he was gone. I was very calm and body felt very light. Still the energy was flowing in the whole body. After sometime, something started to rise from Muladhara chakra. It was going upward like a cold wave and went upto my chest and then onwards I meditated for 2 hours.

This was my experience of Shaktipaat. After then, many wonderful experiences happened. I still meditate regularly to achieve that ultimate experience of Samadhi.

Thank you.

Hari Om Tat Sat.
Malay.