Share your personal journey

Hi Yogaforums.

I'm really interested in finding out what lessons you've learnt about yourself through your practice. How you've used yoga to overcome personal flaws or vulnerabilities.

I'm collating personal stories here in snippet form - i'd love your help in letting me know if you want to participate or any other feedback.

yomono.com

thank you

1 Like

I am on my Yoga journey for a couple of years. I am also doing meditation and tried veganism, but moved onto vegetarianism instead. Every morning I start with different Yoga poses.
Some yoga poses demonstrate more physical force, others express lightness and dynamics.
For me, it is a very simple path.

i have been doing yoga for couple of months because someone told me that it can help in depression.. yeah i was feeling depressed for long time .couldnt focus on my job or family or anything. yoga was little help . had to keep taking medicin for depression.
then i read about the therapies for depression online .read peoples reactions about it .some of them looked very promising. helped me to get over my depression,

there are many therapies for depression and medicines . there are online therapies for that too. i tried online therapy when i was depressed. its called expressive therapy for depression. its so easy to do and can be done at home.if anyone is having depression then please check it out.
expressive thrapy for depression