Signature Changes - 25 posts required for linking

Everyone can have signatures, but we now require you to have 25 or more posts before you can use BB code in your sig (which allows external linking).

Please note it may take up to an hour after your 25th post for your signature links to become linkable.

Thank you.

A signature is…???
Do I need one? Want one? Should I have one?

Is there a newbie cage I should be in - to learn the rules and proper etiquette of this forum, before being set loose to post ?

Hiya Wendy :slight_smile:

A signature (sig) is an automated means of signing each post you make. I personally don’t use one, but some people like them. You can create a sig by going to the “ucercp” link at the top left, then, “edit signature” or just go here.

No need for a newbie cage :slight_smile: Some forums on the internet can be hard on newbies, but that’s the last feeling I want to create here. You’re doing great and it’s a sincere pleasure to have you here!

How sweet and helpful you are!

I just realized a signature is your quote at the bottom of your post, and not the picture under your name. I think I’ll do without for now.:slight_smile:

Are the pictures under a name “real”, or who you want to be/ present yourself as?

The term for those pictures is an “avatar”. You can have whatever you want :slight_smile: They’re uploaded via the usercp as well.

look look!

I made an avatar!:smiley:

I was trying to do a serious eyeball stare, like the one that purna egg boy had, but couldn’t quite pull it off. Plus my boyfriend doesn’t want my face posted, due to “internet stalkers” or something. Is there really such a thing ?

I love it :slight_smile:

Are there internet stalkers? Yes.

In MY opinion should we live in fear of such things when the statistical chance that it happens to us is utterly minute? No. Many would disagree with me however.

David, you are speaking my language. I choose NOT to live in fear, I’ve spent way too much time worrying about things that never happened.

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."
Mark Twain

here’s another Mark Twain quote you might appreciate:

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"
Mark Twain

Those are both GREAT quotes! Gosh, I’m going to need to ponder the satan one a lot.

testing testing 1 2 3

Hi,

I am gilda, from ?M?xico, and just 2 months ago I came back from shanghai where I was teaching ashtanga, but now I want to go in Israel but I don?t have anyone there, so, someone knows or know some yoga studio there, because I want to go there to work as a yoga teacher, I really appreciate the information.
thanks alot.

Namaste!!!

Once again…you are wise. :wink:

Best with Blessings,
Nancy

[B]Do you have to have a certain amount for using an image? Or are those just not allowed period?[/B]

Externally hosted images in your signature should also be 25 posts.

Well, I look forward to being out of ‘probation’ :slight_smile:

HOW to change the signature???

Go to the “User CP” link at the top of your screen, then at the left, click to edit your signature. Or, just go here.

No need for a newbie cage Some forums on the internet can be hard on newbies, but that’s the last feeling I want to create here. You’re doing great and it’s a sincere pleasure to have you here!Is there a newbie cage I should be in - to learn the rules and proper etiquette of this forum, before being set loose to post ?

Yeah this site is a bit limiting. I don’t like spamming, but I just found out that I need 15 posts to post an url link. Funny thing is, I only want to quote a post which consists of an url.

O, there you go. My 15th post. FREEDOM!!! xD