Signs of kundalini/third eye opening?

Dear yogis,

I have a question I hope you could help me answer.

Since about a month back I have started doing a 30-45 minute program including sat kriya and kirtan kriya meditation. Within now two weeks I have had two “strange” things happen and thinking its due to the meditations.

Both times I was between sleep and awake and my eyes got drawn into the third eye and I saw all these organic shapes constantly changing into new patterns. At the same time I felt vibrating sensations in my body and the first time it happened it was very clear tingling sensations down my upper arms or like someone stroke me with its nail (gently/loving) down the arm. Both times it was like I stopped breathing and my body couldn’t move. The second time it happened I heard a voice before it started.

PLEASE, would someone like to share what happened to me, if this was a sign kundalini/third eye opening or something else?

Thank you all,

Kind Regards,
Karin

greetings.yes these are the symptoms of kundalini or whatever you called.
first of all form whoever you learned those techniques ask him first.he will guide you more on this.
for general advice i will say pacing of yourself and doing alternate breathing two time a day for 10 minutes atleast to remove blockage of nadis so you can progress naturally.these were happend to me before 1 years but steady meditation and pranayam what give me the best result.
reducing the time of your tecq. to 20 m or alternate day will help to subdue these.
also read advance yoga forum to more help on self pacing as forcing yourself will lead you to further depression.

Thank you saurabh88 for your reply! When this kundalini awakening has started, does it always progress, do you know?

[QUOTE=yogastic;87581]Thank you saurabh88 for your reply! When this kundalini awakening has started, does it always progress, do you know?[/QUOTE]

does it always progress/no.
once you stopped your practice it will subside gradually.
as you practice more and more the symptoms become more and more irritting and troublesome.
you will need efficient advanced yogi to look after you in that nascent stage.
once you passed that painfull stage then there is no looking back.

Sounds intense! Ok thank you for your reply and my late note! Its such an interesting area but I know one should have utter respect for it.

It is symptom that you are on track. This will help you further your progress by consistent practices. It is not that your third-eye opened or your kundalini awakened. It is just that you are on track. If you further your progress, you will get more symptoms like this.

Dear people. I would like to have an idea on weather this is connected with kundalini..
I was not trying to activate it, but I took ayahuasca during 8 years. Mostly very beautiful and heaven realm visions.

Some weird things happened:

A year and a half ago I took a small beer and an hour later when I got home I started seeing in the wall very clearly some patterns with Shipibo colors. (red, black, white and yellow). Later, orange and green. Later those patterns become a cobra slowly moving and at the end a bright purple color was there.
Suddenly, everything was gone. It was on the wall beside my bed for 10 minutes. I never take alcohol and never smoke weed..I was very scared and this was the only time I experienced that. I had to google the colors to know that were connected with Shipibo.

2 years ago I received an "Atlas alignment" correction with very bad results. Since that moment a coxis tale bone gives me pain every time I have to stand or get out of my bicycle. I don´t know if it may have any connection with Kundalini..

Every night when I close my eyes I have visions for a while. Same as Ayahuasca, but they go faster. I got used but at the beginning were intense. Also dreams of heaven realm.

I experience bzzz in my ears that come and go, some head aches and back pain. Just a couple of times a very subtle tingling in my leg.

Seems like I have lots of energy or enthusiasm but my body can not react to this. I feel 100% exhausted. Very week in my body.

And the last weird thing happened a month ago in a plane when I was landing: In the area of my 3rd eye and forehead I started experiencing movements like infinite sign, with a burning feeling, like a strong acid dancing in the area. No visuals. And never again.

Basically things that happen once and never again and the constant fatigue in my body and coxis bone pain since the manipulation of my atlas. .

I use to meditate in nature. No special technique and am not too much in yoga. Just some times.I have no doubts that my intuition and 3rd eye are opened, but have no clue if all these have any connection with Kundalini awakened. I don´t feel anything going along my spine.

Thanks for your feed back. And if you have advices will appreciate them.
Blessings.