Some Butt Yoga Poses

Hi there girls! My boyfriend is coming back to visit from university and he knows i've been taking yoga classes and we're both sexually active with each other of course. and hes a "butt" man(not sure if ur allow to say that sorry lolz)

So I was wondering is there/are there any poses that really stick and show off what a nice bum you have? I'm stumped :S I'm hoping he'll let me continue taking yoga if he finds out how beneficial and HOT I look

thank you girls!! will reply with results!

Yoga will definitely help.
You might complement it with belly dancing. :slight_smile:

a “butt” man (sincerely, who isn’t ? )

Yoga will help, but plastic surgery even more. :wink:

Lunges. Keep lunging. hehe

hehehe any poses or specific poses that shows off my butt a lot? :slight_smile:

On the other hand, you might consider the option of becoming a nun. :smiley:
(I am not thinking of raising the kink-o-meter here, but seriously)
Leave your options range wide, because this kind of attachment to appereance (while understandable, especially in case of younger people) will hurt you, sooner or later.
For example, your boyfriend might find some other “butt” more appealing. (God forbid)

^ ??? we’re already engaged but yeah…

Anyone care to help? :frowning:

Try the forward bends, that way you really show them off. :wink: Remember to balance with some back benders again.

Hope this will help, butt…, Hubert has a point you know about the attachment and the possibility of the next one. So think carefully.

^ hehe thanks! yeah I already have that written down haha :smiley: was hoping for some unique or “other” ones :wink: :smiley:

I realize you are just being cute but I suspect you won’t get the answers you want here as most of us are fairly serious about our yoga practice and don’t do poses with the intent of inspiring passion in our partners.

You don’t need yoga to wave your cute butt at your fiance. Hopefully since he has been away he won’t need any further inspiration to be passionate about your butt.

TRY THIS , you have to spread ur legs for this.