Spam

The time most suitable for [B]Yoga [/B]is in the morning before breakfast when the mind is calm and fresh and the movements can be done with ease and vitality.

The most important things you’ll need to get started - as they say - are a big heart and a small ego.

A person must seek a place of quietude, which is well ventilated, free from dust, insects, unpleasant smell, draught, and moisture. There should be no distraction whatsoever.

[QUOTE=k4d3k;19815]Hi everyone, I’m Kadek from Bali, Indonesia. I know yoga and meditation since I working at Talisman of Power, I am beginner but I really interesting about them, because I felt so many changing in myself, feel more relax, fresh, powerful, and build my self awareness… I want to know more about yoga and meditation…[/QUOTE]

Yoga and Meditation are the best ways to keep yourself free from stress and it makes your body free from Diseases Naturally.I usually also perform “pranayams” along with Yoga and Meditation.But Yoga requires that you follow all the steps accordingly as performing yoga without training can hurt our muscles or joints,so guidance is a must for yoga whereas meditation
can be learnt on our own.

Well Yoga can be learned from Home as well(using DVD’S ,ebooks) but you need to get into a right Yoga Program that teaches you things the right way so that you can get maximum benefits.

Yoga is an ancient technique that has prolong benefits on our Health and reduces stress,removes toxins from the body,rejuvenate mind,body and soul
completely.It is a must for all to be added as a daily routine

Homeopathy may be very useful for wrist pain. Cure your wrist pain by filling a questionarire at homoeopathyforyoudotblogspotdotcom by which you can diagnose the cause of your wrist pain and homeopathic medicines for wrist :slight_smile: