Subtle Body Mastery by Kim Rinpoche

Masterful knowledge about the Subtle Body

Monica: Today, in meditation, I thought about how rare RBY actually is. How few people know of it and what it can do; literally transform the whole bodymind. It made me sad, but also motivated to tell about it to people. I think since most people don't know or learn about the 'anatomy' of the energy body, they see little or no benefit in this type of practice. To most people, myself included before awakening and developing some sensitivity to sense into stuff in the karmic body, all my problems were invisible to me. It was just mental and emotional pain and chaos, that I could not see. So I find the bhumi model and visualisations to feel and see the energy body and aura to be essential.

Kim Rinpoche: What is really common in yogic systems is stump version of the subtle body, like seven or less number of chakras and three nadis, (left, center, right). In our system we used to have three channel practices too but I threw them out few years ago because it made no sense to focus on just three when there's tens of thousands of them. Also, the pillars of centers below and above are used and practiced only in some forms of hindu tantra by very small numbers of people, so you simply don't learn about these things unless you stumble upon those one or two hindu lineages or Pemako.

Using this knowledge makes a vast difference and it is one of the reasons why Pemako students mature exceptionally quickly. At times I've even wondered if our practices should be even called "yoga" or "tantra" because compared to other styles it is so different in terms of practices and results.