Subtle energies

M,

Just a brief update about SYT:

Work is very good. I am using SYT a lot – and clients are benefiting so much from this precise way of working.

I also feel … this is harde to put into words … that I am often “channeling.” I do the assessment … it flows … and there is an instant understanding of what is needed, and not just SYT asana … also, very much, giving of sadhana suggestions, bodywork … it seems to flow effortlessly, and is always helpful. Sometimes 1 single session does the trick – I get a call, and they’re feeling so much better already!

I “feel” you coming through me; that’s it. Sometimes also Amma … I feel HER also when compassion and much love are needed, but also strong guidance.

Even in teaching teachers, as I continue to do here on more advanced levels; teachings flow from me, as they pull out of me what they need.

It feels just right. Just wanted you to know.

It is a blessing to work this way, where things flow like this. As you put it: not trying to push the river UP the stream.

I feel like I am flowing with the waters … feels good.

Beautiful that is how it should evolve. As I evolve my energies become subtler and those who are connected to me will connect to the subtle me. Not my personality as I do not experience what you experience. That would be indeed an overload, circuits breaking, etc. Sometimes I feel your presence too but not much more than that. It happens with those serious spiritual students that they can pull prana or wisdom from me and sense it as you describe. Blessings m