Teacher training - where?

join new member

hii ritchei
Are you interested in taking your yoga practice to the next level and taking a yoga teacher training and yoga certification program?

Hello,

Here is some information on how to choose for a Yoga teacher training course in India. I have also included some good schools after long research. I hope it will be helpful for yoga aspirants.

First you need ask yourselves how serious are you about becoming a Yoga teach.

Second if you looking for a good TTC or cheap TTC? There are many cheap TTC available but very few good ones. If you are serious about becoming a Yoga teacher may be you should try to find the best course not the cheapest.

Some of the most popular Yoga schools offering one month residential TTC are mentioned below:

1. Sivananda ashram South India Sivanada Yoga, professionally managed, good teachers, good course content, group sizes from 150 -180 students, offers multilingual TTC, good reviews and feedback form ex- students. Yoga Alliance recognized. Post course support: no

2. Arhanta Yoga ashram, Central India , professionally managed, Hatha Yoga, good teachers, good course content, group size 22 students, good reviews and feedback form ex- students. Yoga Alliance recognized. Post course support: Yes

3. Yogalife, Multi locations India
    professionally managed, Mixed style, good teacher, average course content, group size n/a , mixed reviews and feedback form ex- students. Yoga Alliance recognized. Post course support: no

4. Yogapoint, Nasik, India
    professionally managed, Mixed style, good teachers, average course content, group size 35 , mixed reviews and feedback form ex- students. Not recognized by Yoga Alliance. Post course support: Yes

So in nutshell if you are serious about Yoga teacher training course and becoming a Yoga teacher then you should look at:

Quality of teachers,
course curriculum / course content ,
teacher student ratio,
International validity of the certificate
feedback from the ex students
post course support
Course compliance with International standards

There are many Yoga ashrams / schools providing Yoga teacher training courses for cheap prices especially in Rishikesh and South India but most of them are not well managed, teachers are not well qualified, mostly just trying to get students by offering cheap prices. I could not find any solid one to mention here but make sure to check the feedback from ex students before enrolling. Best of luck!

“Second if you looking for a good TTC or cheap TTC? There are many cheap TTC available but very few good ones. If you are serious about becoming a Yoga teacher may be you should try to find the best course not the cheapest.”

Second if you are looking for a good quality TTC with budget options the above list seems limited as there are also places in India which are not yet very commercial…so surely do check more broadly.

"So in nutshell if you are serious about Yoga teacher training course and becoming a Yoga teacher then you should look at:

Quality of teachers,
course curriculum / course content ,
teacher student ratio,
International validity of the certificate
feedback from the ex students
post course support
Course compliance with International standards"

These are very good points.

Are all these points met by the above listed Schools?
International validity of the certificate and Course compliance with International standards are surely met…but wondering about the other points.

Thank you.I will surely check on those pages too.

With an online course, you gain control of your learning. You can study at your own schedule. You can replay the videos as many times as you want. Online learning provides flexibility and convenience if you don't have the possibility to travel away for a month long course.

You can start as soon as you sign up and enroll for the course. If you purchase one month access, then you must complete the course within 30 days of the first login. If you purchase lifetime access, you can complete the course whenever you want. You can complete the course in as little as 26 days if you study full-time. As a part time student, the majority of the students complete the course in 1-2 months.

After this course you will have the strongest foundation recommended for any good teacher. You will be able to start your own classes, create your own company, or join an existing yoga gym. You will also be able to register with Yoga Alliance, this is never required but can have advantages.

My favourite Yoga and Meditation music: https://youtu.be/n8gA-MqNTyY
It makes me get trough stressed day and gives me inspiration. I don,t know what i would do without it!