Telluride Yoga Fest: extra ticket available

Hi! I have an extra 3-day Namaste Pass for the Telluride Yoga Festival, happening July 20-23 in Telluride, CO.

I’m selling it for the resident price of $250 OBO (these passes are going for $360 + fees). I’ll also include an outdoor experiential pass too, which is good for paddle board yoga or another activity of your choice. $20 value)

About the festival: The Telluride Yoga Festival is a unique and special gathering unlike any other. This inspirational event features over 100 offerings including yoga, meditation, music, hiking, dining, SUP yoga, social gatherings and more. Find yourself deeply immersed with inspiring and motivating presenters in intimate venues with drop dead views throughout the towns of Telluride and Mountain Village.

http://www.tellurideyogafestival.com/

Hi there, I think you could attract more visitors if you placed your event on a special service like Ticketmaster or Mytickettracker. Regarding the last one, here is helpful mytickettracker customer service , these guys will answer all of your questions and more people will be aware of every festival of yours. Good luck!