Thanks for help with pain

Thank you. I also wanted to let you know, in the last workshop at Integral Yoga, you assessed a condition I had. I was having pain that started in my hip joint and went down the back of my leg to the back of my knee causing pain and restricted movement in many asanas including forward bend and standing forward bend.

You diagnosed that I was over stretched in my thigh adductors and weak in the antagonist muscles. I needed to strengthen my abductor muscles, my abdomen and my gluts. In a short amount of time using asanas, abstaining from stretching the adductors and riding my bicycle, the condition has improved greatly. Almost to the point of disappearing completely.

I am going to continue with the strengthening and carefully reintroduce stretching in relation to the strength building so as not to end up with the same condition. It is very eye opening to apply your theories and teachings first hand and experience it’s efficacy first hand. It helps very much with the understanding the concepts to have first hand knowledge. I am happily surprised to have this condition alleviated in such a short time after suffering for so long.

Thanks again. Om Shanti, P

I?m delighted to be of service.