The cheapest yoga mats

The following are our quotaion for MOQ:100pc:

61cm173cm3mm ------ $3.88 USD/pcs
61cm173cm4mm ------ $4.16 USD/pcs
61cm173cm5mm ------ $4.40 USD/pcs
61cm173cm6mm ------ $4.75 USD/ pcs

E-mail:gaomount@yahoo.com.cn Skype:gaomount

OK Andy, here is someone who clearly has no reason to be here except to flog merchandise. Is this spam or is this allowable? My vote would be spam but I’m still trying to get a handle on allowing folks to advertise their stuff here. Help please?

Definitely Spam. I would just ban them and get them gone.

i vote spam too and i also just put another post (by Sheila M) in the Reported Post section. This lady has posted nearly the same post twice and included quite a few detailed pics of her beads that she is trying to sell. like mimosasky, seems like she is fishing for traffic. i’ll gladly put it back if i am the only who thinks so.

Thanks ladies, thats what I’ll do then. Sorry to be so tentative here, but on the other board I moderate we don’t allow ANY advertising so the fact that some stuff is OK here and other stuff not is a bit problematic for me.

[B]From our rules…[/B]

[B]Commercial Participants (For-profit companies and Industry professionals):[/B]
The forum does not discourage nor endorse any commercial entity and is not intended for soliciting business by commercial entities (advertising info). Our purpose is sharing knowledge so others can benefit. Commercial participants must adhere to all the forum policies including these specifically set out for commercial participants.

[ul]
[li]Members who have a commercial interest in participating in our community will be identified as [B]Industry Professionals[/B] at our discretion. We enforce a strict policy regarding solicitation of our membership by commercial participants.[/li][li]Commercial parties may not quote prices in any forum.[/ul]Just to keep this in perspective… [/li]This person quoted prices (not-allowed)
They published their e-mail address (not allowed)
But most new members never really read the rules.

Eventually we could set up a classifieds section with a format that handles this kind of sale. The mats are cool and of interest to our community, but the sales method is innapropriate. One way to handle this is to PM the poster explaining the rules and edit. If the member continues to post this way then we take more draconian measures.

We have had authors and studio owners do the same thing and we need to try and handle them consistantly. We will need to make some assesment of whether they are here to contribute in some way or solely to sell stuff.

Over time, I’m sure that we can find ways to include vendors who are interested in participating in our discussions.

I guess my confusion lies in the fact that we have not really set up the Industry Professional section yet. So…I’m just going to yank the stuff that I feel is inappropriate, and if you guys disagree we can put it back.

Andy, did you come up with a better name? Sorry I wasn’t much help there.