The Greatest Healer is You

interesting!

what are the benefits of this?

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;63906]Most of the “healings” which have a more permanent effect are because your consciousness has become receptive to a dimension within you which can be called “divine”. When that dimension becomes available to your awareness, then the mind and body are empowered by tremendous energy, because that is the dimension which is in fact sustaining the mind and body, and all of the energies involved in their working. That is why it is not a coincidence that as you progress in something like meditation, you will find many psychological and physical disorders suddenly start disappearing the deeper you enter into yourself. It is because once your awareness starts becoming more sensitive to a dimension which is the very source of your being, then as you progress towards it, certain healings of the mind and body happen as a side-effect. This is a totally different process of healing, it happens not because you are searching to be healed, but it is just a consequence of going deeper into yourself. Most of the methods which focus on healing through a healing technique are in fact quite dangerous. Because unless you have enormous awareness and understanding, you can create several imbalances if you tamper with your system in the wrong way. Our system is very complex. If there is even an imbalance in any one part, all of the other parts become imbalanced - everything is interconnected. Because everything is interconnected, if you do not have a holistic understanding of man himself - from his body, to his mind, to that which is the source of the mind and body, you may correct a few problems here and there, but you will never truly feel healed. It is one thing to heal the body of a certain sickness, and it is another thing to heal the mind from attachment. And if you are carrying stress, fear, and anxiety within yourself - this damages the body in many ways. Because the mind and body are not separate, they influence each other on so many levels. So - it is my own feeling, that if most “healings” are to be effective, it has to be approached in a holistic way - taking the full man into consideration, not just a small part of him.[/QUOTE]

• precisely. thanks

[QUOTE=diame;65765]- precisely. thanks[/QUOTE]

totally agree

especially this:

“Because the mind and body are not separate, they influence each other on so many levels. So - it is my own feeling, that if most “healings” are to be effective, it has to be approached in a holistic way - taking the full man into consideration, not just a small part of him.”

Kima - it is, that is why if you are thinking negatively in your feeling then it makes a bad effects to our body. So it is better to be feeling alright. :smiley:

hope so, diarne, hope so…

what is a positive thinking then for you?

positive - is whatever un-negative thinking…

positive - is what drives you forward, keeps you gleaming

welcome, Renee

thanks Renee

The title of the thread is slightly inaccurate. Indeed, without you (us) there can be no healing. But the Greatest Heler is not you (us). Life is more than me. Let’s settle with Life as the Greatest Healer. Surley one might ask, all righ, but what is Life ? I think, the answer is not any harder than the question of who we are. But to admit that the healing what takes place is of an origin other than what we usually call us (although our consent is needed) is a more humble approach. And I heard that humbleness is not something foreign from spiritual disciples. Maybe yoga is not always about spiritual discipleship, I don’t know, still, I learnt form a wise man, that even if we just pretend that we are such, eventually the miracle of becoming one will happen.

Peace to you

thank you Hubert, good thoughts

[QUOTE=Hubert;66442]The title of the thread is slightly inaccurate. Indeed, without you (us) there can be no healing. But the Greatest Heler is not you (us). Life is more than me. Let’s settle with Life as the Greatest Healer. [/QUOTE]

i would say that Life is a journey, and Healing is like gas stations along its way…

[QUOTE=john32;66507]i would say that Life is a journey, and Healing is like gas stations along its way…[/QUOTE]

Exactly, thinking positively is to keep us strees free and of course it motivate us in a certain thing and to the future also.

Yes Terrell is it, because we have the right and authority to choose which way we go. If you go to the right side then its your choice if not and letting your self down, then it’s your choice.

yep, very simple it is…

Really it is john32, It’s a very simple way!

guys, this is mostly magnetism, and sometimes choosing…