The shit i go through

2 weeks in hospital (without insurance against my will) - $30,000

Getting taken to jail the day I got out, and paying bail to get out of jail? - $2000 (all the money I had in my bank)

Financial aid cancelling out for being expelled from college, and having to pay them for the semester? - $14,000

Having 0 income and thinking the world just wants to f***k me? - priceless

Sorry for complaining, try my best to be positive, been doing good but can’t take it

All I wanted in life was a girlfriend, but it never works out so I just try to be happy with what I got, but when $*it like this happens, I just can’t take it

Not only will I never have what I want in life, I gotta deal with all the bs of life alone

Guys in movies and etc that go through, always have a girl to comfort them

All I have is the gun I keep under my bed telling myself I can make all the pain stop, but just gonna see how tomorrow works out

It would just be best if I died tonight

Please pray that I die

:frowning:

Wow, unbelievable costs my friend!

I can see how this has made you feel depressed and suicidal!

As for girls, there is still plenty of hope…the old adage, there is someone for everyone is true.

Regarding the money, are you allowed to pay the minimum amount on these debts?
In Britain, for example, if someone owed 30, 000 pounds say, and they were unemployed and only receiving 280.00 pounds per month, they would only be expected to pay say 5.00 pounds per month. Is this the case in America? Couldn’t you pay the bare minimum for as long as it takes or more if/when you are working for each debt you have?

Is your unemployment money paid into a Bank Account? I am assuming you get financial assistance, yes?

If you do have a Bank account then pay the minimum amounts to these companies via standing orders. (I dont know what you call them in America but in Britain this means the money is automatically taken out of your account, each month and given to the companies you owe money to.

If you do it this way you will be organised, you will not be worrying about the debts each week or month. At least your mind can then rest on these money matters a bit. Of course it doesn’t take the massive debts away but it is an effective way of dealing with them, it will free your mind a little more.

Then, participate in something healthy…Yoga for instance, find frinds who do this…or, whatever you might be interested in.

The internet and forums can be good places to form friendships and discuss your interests whatever they might be. It will be cheaper too,

Look for free things, social events that are free, relax, don’t have expectations about meeting people at these events because if you try too hard you may become disappointed, just enjoy the social gatherings, be a watcher at first, and then if you meet people/someone, let the friendship evolve naturally, dont push it, relax.

You should look at the discussion going on in this forum now titled Positive thinking…use some of the techniques being described there.

When you have a better frame of mind you will attract better things to you. The debt will be there unless you win the lottery! so it would be wise to do something like I have suggested, set up minimum payments.

Girls will be much more easily accessible when you have formed a better way of thinking…after all, no one wants to hear too much depressive talk, some yes, but not over the top…Do right from now on, question yourself in a calm manner as to what you might be doing wrong or have done wrong. Set out to correct yourself. It will reuire time to do this so dont become impatient with yourself.

I will not pray for you to die. I will pray for you to find strength to deal one by one with your problems. x

Hello

Sometimes when we have many obstacles it is to learn from, when it is as darkest only light can and will come just endure.

In movies they have girls to comfort them but do you really think life is like a movie? 1 guy i knew had met a girl the best person he said but he wanted more passion. I told him it is not like in the movies when you fall in love etc it is just imagination and fantasy so dont think like that. Well for some that particular passion can exist but mostly only in the beginning and then it fade off and you have nothing i told him. To build long term relations we need to look beneath the passion.

Never think that life is like a movie. And dont have to high expectations from life. You are the leader of your life so start acting with pure heart and with good deeds and there will be changes. But in the beginning it can become even darker as all bad karma has to go from you and when starting doing good it can feel like why i did good i only got bad back. Also what we consider good can actually be bad in universal means.

How long did it go wrong for you? if you send me a pm i can tell well you where you can look for help.

Dude, what did you do?

[QUOTE=bolno;73597]
All I wanted in life was a girlfriend

I gotta deal with all the bs of life alone

Guys in movies and etc that go through, always have a girl to comfort them
[/QUOTE]

Honey, you are expecting quite a lot from another person. You are responsible for yourself. To some degree you ARE alone in your life, and you will be alone to the same degree when living in a relationship or a family. That is one of the lessons you have to learn in your life and you probably have to learn it in order to be ready to have a healthy relationship with a girlfriend.

I once saw an image describing this. There are two small islands in an ocean. On each island you see one person, and those two persons are holding hands. Thus, each person is responsible for its own island standing on its own. The decision to start a relationship does not change anything about this fact.

I’m gonna kill myself today

Bye everyone