The truth about bottled water

This is a documentary “Tapped” about water production http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfk0Ydx28xU

quite interesting…

I wish i could drink rain water but its not very clean these days ))

[QUOTE=love;57989]I wish i could drink rain water but its not very clean these days ))[/QUOTE]

the spring water is probably the best:) I’d love to come back tot he placed I’ve lived where springs are open to general public

[QUOTE=CityMonk;58744]the spring water is probably the best:) I’d love to come back tot he placed I’ve lived where springs are open to general public[/QUOTE]Just go deep into some forest, springs are open to public there, you need to research where though.

It is funny how a lot of longevity marketers warn people against bottled water, but meanwhile sell all types of superfoods in plastic packages.

[QUOTE=love;58751]Just go deep into some forest, springs are open to public there, you need to research where though.[/QUOTE]

we have a lot of springs here in florida… but they all are national parks… i just do not think hey will let me to fill two 20 galon bottles here:)

Unfortunately, with the ground water slowly becoming more polluted by chemical and fertilizer runoff you have to find remote forest and mountain streams. In townships and cities, tap water is the lesser evil.