Tingling and pain in the feet post surgery

Namaste Mukunda,
I have a student who had brain surgery five years ago. surgery sucessful, side effects are tingling and hypersensitivity mostly in feet and legs. He describes it as not feeling if you happen to be standing on his foot, but a light touch to the feet is extremely painful. The sensation starts mid thigh and runs down to the feet. He says he was made to wear surgical stockings for three days post surgery and wanted to remove them but they wouldnt allow that. His problems are where the stocking were, mid thigh to feet. When I put my hands on his feet or thighs I feel alot of energy jumping around. I can’t tell if he has too much energy in the feet or too little.

any ideas? He comes to class 1-2 times a week, where we do JFS . He doesnt do homework though.

thank you.

In general I would not recommend that you give suggestions to someone who is not doing yoga on their own. Without his motivation and discipline your recommendations will be falling through the holey bucket. If he did do homework it should begin with energy practice as simple as Yoni Mudra and learnign to bring prana home. if he takes to that then you can suggest doing my Tantra lessons on his own. namaste mukunda