Tips quality Yoga teacher training certification in Goa

Hi dear yogis, I’d love to get a tips on Schools that has a high quality yoga teacher training 200h in Goa, for a reasonable price? Many thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation:

hello dear,
I am also a yoga professional teacher and did my course from Rishikesh. the name of the school is ashta siddhi yoga school. they also have a branch in goa and Bali. they provide me with the best facilities like good accommodation and satvik food. you can check their website and contact them directly with e mail or phone number. ashtasiddhiyoga .com

Bonjour

Le yoga est une discipline ancestrale qui pourrait se définir ainsi : « un effort vers la tranquillité ».
La pratique du yoga associe des exercices physiques, de concentration, de respiration et de méditation,
qui permettent à l’ensemble du corps de rentrer en communion.

Je vous invite à suivre mon lien qui pour moi , ces méthodes mon été hyper utile

http://bit.ly/yogaprofesseur

bàv

Check out, Arhanta yoga's official website they offer yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and The Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga certification courses while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.