Traditional Yoga - Kumar TTC in India?

Anyone been to TTC with Kumar or heard of people that have?

http://traditionalyoga.co.in/

[U][B]Kumar doing Yoga : [/B][/U]

[B]The TTC is only ?1000 UK including accomodation (not sure if meals included too) which is very cheap, well compared to doing a TTC in UK or USA anyway. [/B]

Never heard of Kumar but wish him all the best on the path of yoga. He’s got 2 websites .co.uk and .co.in. Where is he now - UK or India? ?1000 is certainly not cheap by any standards but why should one offer it cheaply unless it’s meant for charity or self satisfaction. Anyway…thanks to him for spreading yoga.

I took Kumar’s intensive yoga course in the UK. I can say nothing but good things about his teachings and what I have gained from the course. The group of students was well disciplined, following the code of conduct, and contributed to a good environment to learn it. Kumar was interested in everyone’s development and would do anything he could to help. When I got back home after the course I immediately noticed differences in myself in the way I think about situations I’m in to increases in my productivity. I would highly recommend Kumar as a teacher.

has anyone joined kumar’s yoga training IN INDIA (traditional yoga)? the current fee of the TTC is 1000 british pounds. this does not include accommodations as mentioned in their website. the fee is quite expensive. i am curious if his TTC is worth it. honest feedback is appreciated.