Transformation! A free Yoga workshop

Hello friends,
People say that India is the country of saints and sages. As we hear these word, a person who lives in jungle or a person in saffron comes in our mind…
But this was not the actually meaning. Our scriptures say that a person who lives a complete with all his materialistic duty is called true saint.

Complete life??? Are we not leading a complete life???
Let me put a litmus test… ask these question to yourself :
> Am I happy 24/7 ?
> Do I enjoy each and every moment?
> do I have control over my mind or always chit-chat goes on?
> Do I take always currect decisions?
> Do I get satisfaction with each of my deeds?
> do I have good relationship and affection with my families and society?
> Do I understand my goal in life and belief to satisfy me completely on achieving that?

Friends, if your answer is ‘‘NO’’ then you need a transformation in life. Vihangam Yoga is an 100 years old organization… discovered beautiful technique to convert all your negative answers in positive… It is easy to adopt and easy to adjust(only 10min daily) in your fast life.

I am practitioner and international authorized instructor of Vihangam yoga transformation workshop.
It would be my pleasure to bring this transformation in your life also.

Contacts : I can visit London and Bracknell and reading and and other cities in UK for such workshop.
Fees : This is voluntarily… we never charge… We do it for uplifitment of humanity…

Friends,
[B]I am new in UK. Only your voluntarily support can help to organize such event.[/B]