Trash

Practice Yoga in Hong Kong! Below you can find a list of Yoga Holidays

instructors and Schools, and popular Retreat and Yoga Centers in Hong Kong.

Find and compare the services you are looking for or get your own services listed:

Yoga Limbs is Hong Kong’s only family run Yoga School, where as the saying goes, “everyone knows your name”.

At Yoga Limbs we provide authentic, caring and superior Yoga instruction in small class

doing yoga everyday you will be healthy

all age groups can practice yoga everyday

yoga for all will lead the world healthy environment

inhale and exhale is the one of the best method

there are many kinds of yoga asans to practice daily

Janpan like countries well aware about the Yoga

slowly the Islamic countries also knew the importance of Yoga

Patanjali Yoga Peeth is the famous society which is established in Haridwar

Hi!
Six Days on Freedom Retreat Western Washington University Bellingham, WA Designed for yoga teachers and dedicated practitioners, Six Days on Freedom 2004 presents a comfortable and relaxed community-oriented milieu in which to access the subtle and profound teachings of yoga science and philosophy, including the dynamics of subtle and gross anatomy, meditation and mantra.

Does anyone have experience with any yoga retreats in the U.S? for details see here…

Albert

Hi healthy aspirants!

For everybody that lives in USA, loves yoga as much as I do and finds it incredibly stimulating… there is this yoga place I have been going to called Yoga To The People on St. Mark’s (down in the East Village).

It’s Power Flow Vinyasa yoga – medium intensity, I would say – and best of all: IT’S FREE! No costs! It’s a donation-based studio that is all about giving back to the community. Go check it out if you live in the city. Doesn’t matter if you’re young, old, boy, girl, beginner or whatever. You will love it. Trust me.

Yoga is better than sex!..

Albert