Trataka meditation - in search for an expert teacher

Hi there,

I’m a serious meditator, and in the past couple of months I re-discovered the practice of Trataka. Learned a lot about it from the Bihar Yoga books (especially Dharana Darshan), but I still have some specific questions about this technique.

Do you know of any teacher/sadhaka that has practiced trataka extensively, and offers mentoring?

Kind regards,
Niraj

Why need guidance? What you have read is already more than enough. Gaining mere theoretical knowledge will not help you. Better you yourself do more meditation and discover the journey. Write a jourbey yourslef and hwlp others. As no one in the last can help you where in the pafh of meditation experience is qjite different for each and evry single person. Then you may get confusedby the experience of other’s. Better be guru and guide of yourself.
But still you insist thsn search for Mehar baba ashram or any recognized person. He was enlightened by tratak.

You stare at a dot on the wall until your eyes are flooded with tears. Then, you hold out for as long as you can. Consciously enduring the pain for as long as comfortable.

IT IS SIMPLE.