Travel and yoga

Anybody out there who likes to travel and do yoga? Mauritius is a wonderful island to do just that…if you ever consider comming this way …check me out…i do yoga all the time…on the beach…at large at sea…on cliffs and mountains…even in studios…

Yoga and travelling both are a great experience and if they are done with combination of a yoga teacher, you will get excellent results for sure.

the venues here are wonderful…i teach yoga since 30 years and have many collegues/friends who teach as well…so organising such events is usual…i like to personalise the person needs and work directly with her/him to see what he wants to achieve or do during his yoga adventure…

I never been to a yoga tour, it must be an amazing experience. Where should I look for an instructor? I am a permanent client of Kayak https://kayak.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html , but I am not sure these guys can guarantee me something like a yoga trip.

it would be great to go to yoga tour

Why do you want to travel for learning yoga? we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

About Arhanta Yoga®

Arhanta Yoga® is an international yoga school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 10000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga Ashrams.

More About The Lead Teacher, Ram Jain

Benefit from 5 Generations of Yoga Heritage

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 40,000+ hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science, practice, and principles of yoga for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

My deep curiosity for knowledge also led me to study modern sciences like anatomy, physiology, western philosophy with pioneer teachers of new traditions.

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, deepen your knowledge, build your confidence, and take charge of your life.