TTC in Rishikesh

[QUOTE=ashtanga1;67650]any one can be disappointed if you searches the search at wrong place.the spirituality in not comes in just free but most expensive science which can be learned after one drop all the wealth. Association for yoga and meditation yoga school is located on the banks of Ganga, the best location in rishikesh and ttc is organised with lower price than other yoga schools like Anand prakash ashram, rishikesh yog peeth and shiva yoga peeth and teaching quality is much better.[/QUOTE]

You are right. Cheapness is a virtue and your school is quite [B][U]cheap[/U][/B]. Most of the good schools in Rishikesh won’t like to be placed in this category. Try to avoid writing names of other institutes and [B]it’s a sincere request[/B]…you are free to praise yourself.

I found Shiva Yoga Peeth as a very beautiful and peaceful place. First I saw the ashram on the hilltop and it attracted my attention. Then I realised it is the place which was recomended to me by my Slovak friend, which was already studying yoga there. I decided to try classes. I really liked the style of teacher Swami Sudhir Anand. Very exact and clear explanation of yoga techniques together with purpose and meaning of what we were practising. I am more interested in deeper aknowledgement of yoga through pranayama and meditation, more than chasing perfection in difficult gymnastic asanas. And I found it here. Together with peacefull and calm atmosphere soaked with spirituality of the place i decided to stay for my training. Was very special for me practising yoga on rooftop in the time of sunset praying to sun and moon overlooking holy Ganga in deep touch with nature and mountains surrounding town of Rishikesh. Very beautiful surprise was special herbal tea after each class and prasad ( ashram holy food) also. It was very tasty and healthy. I got very inspired to bring this style of cooking also to my regular diet. This sattvic food really helps body to purify and together with pranayama and asanas it is very strong tool. I came very sick from cold to Rishikesh and after one week attending for training I realised I got cured very quickly and back to fit and healthy state. So I deeply recommend this place and teacher for studying yoga and choosing to do teachers training here. Thanks for all blessings I received there :slight_smile: Petra from Slovakia

Hi all.I am Andrea from Mexico studying at Shiva Yoga Peeth, Rishikesh. I am doing the teacher’s training course with Swami Sudhir.
All the people here are very nice and kind in the ashram. It is also good before they are very open and you can do the training and also have a chance to visit a lot of places near by. We do a great practice with Swami Sudhir at the rooftop with meditation and the philosophy teacher is very experienced and takes you to the root of the knowledge of yoga. Every day is a surprise. The food is excellent. People care about you in this place.
A great teacher, Swami Sudhir rocks ! Excellent teaching practice classes,Best roof top yoga in Rishikesh and the best kitchen.and Siddharth the manager are also very helpful. :slight_smile:

I would suggest you to join yoga teacher training online offer by Arhanta yoga.

Start your journey to become a certified yoga teacher with our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

Meet Your Teacher

Ram Jain

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 22 years, 40,000+ hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science of yoga, and discover the life-changing gift of yoga for themselves for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

This passion to help others succeed drives all of us at Arhanta.

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, develop your skills, confidence, and take control of your life.