TTC India, Thailand, Bali, Malaysia, Philippines

Hello!

I am from northeast US but currently living in the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands- a tiny island near Guam. I practice yoga regularly and have dabbled in ashtanga, kripalu, and hatha style classes. I would love to teach out here on the island.

Looking for a 200hr 1-month TTC in India, Thailand, Bali, Malaysia,Philippines, or somewhere else out here in the Pacific with a good reputation that is Yoga Alliance Certified and affordable (less than $1500?). I don’t need wonderful accommodation or extra-curricular activities… I just want a solid course and a genuine life-changing yoga experience.

I was searching using the Yoga Alliance site and am completely overwhelmed!

Is anybody familiar with the YogaInMeditation dot com one?

Any tips on figuring out how legitimate these courses are? Any reviews on particular TTCs? Thank you!

Oops… yes, that is what I meant. Yoga India Meditation. Thank you for the links!!! They seem pretty legitimate and in line with what I was hoping to experience…

Anybody have other recommendations?

larosca,

don’t go to association for yoga & meditiation, india in rishikesh. they guru mahesh is a fake and money-oriented. he also harassed a student before and he banned from many countrys due to molestation with many girls . he was invited to do a 200-hr TTC in a country and left the course without finishing it because he wanted more money. he abandoned the students in the middle.