Ultimate Yoga 108 Day Program

I looked at it and I am not a high level yoga person I tend to be the eternal beginner, and I'm ok with that, but looking at it (there are videos on the page) I have to say it appears that if you are not already an accomplished yoga person that this is likely not for you and if you are an accomplished yoga person why would you want it?

I am however happy it is working for you

Very interesting, thank you

The alternate poses for participants who were not ready for the expert level is similar to what I saw in Power90, the original not P90X, I did not do P90X.

@ultyogi
So I would be curious to learn what your involvement is with the program? The username you’ve selected conjoined with effervescent feedback on the program seems to beg that question.

InnerAthlete, wouldn’t that be a bit too obvious? Maybe his name is Ulf, but ulfyogi was already given?!

Ultyogi: Have seen a little of this at the local gym. Would compare it as similar to P90X or would you say it is more detail oriented than P90X? Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=ultyogi;72599]I have actually done p90x, except I followed the workout routines only and not so much the diet plans they suggest. The Ultimate Yogi seems to be more detail oriented and designed to be more personal. It is broken up into three 36 day cycles and each cycle can accompany all levels of fitness. I seemed to be pushed more with this program. I have just started the program and on the first cycle. My friends got me started and they rave about it. has more info on it if you want to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Ultyogi: Thanks, I had been quite curious about this as a younger man at the University I teach history at is teaching/leading a class on this. I’ll do more research. Thanks.

So, I spoke to the young man today. He attends a Yoga class at our Yoga facility once a week and he was very pleasant and was 100% sold on the program. He had some interesting things to say about the program so now I’m even more interested in knowing more about the methodology. I guess I’ll be visiting with you a little more in the future.

NewBreedYogi appears at least as genuine as ultyogi :roll:

Mukimuki: I’m not sure what that means, but I practice Iyengar Yoga and I was just curious about this program. I’m not being demeaning to UltYogi in anyway, I’m just genuinely curious about the program.

I moved all of “ultyogi”;s posts out of this thread, sorry for breaking the flow. I did however write an article about The Ultimate Yogi which I posted here.

And yes, I’m sure NewBreedYogi is a shill as well.

Great company and product! Sign me up! /saracasm

Really?

[QUOTE=mukimuki;72588]InnerAthlete, wouldn’t that be a bit too obvious? Maybe his name is Ulf, but ulfyogi was already given?![/QUOTE]

David: and I guess anyone else. I’m not sure how being curious about the program makes me a shill. I practice Iyengar Yoga (and enjoy it very much) , but as I said there is a kid that practices this Ultimate Yoga thing that leads a class at the university I teach History at.

Wow, I hope this isn’t the type of reception I’m going to get every time I want to know more about something I might not have a positive view on. I’m still confused on what I said that would make everyone think I’m trying to sell something. Odd.

umm… I did not start this thread and it looks like I did…what happened