Very popular yoga learning course online!

This program will show you the secret to achieve optimum health, mindfulness, and spiritual enlightenment that was practiced since 5,000 years ago.

Check it out here
https://www.digistore24.com/redir/424145/blake1234thomps/

Hi, personnaly i start my yoga courses at home with this post bien débuter le yoga à la maison if it can help you

Strongly Recommended Arhanta yoga.

Arhanta Yoga® is an international yoga school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 10000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga Ashrams.

Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is a serious professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers at our yoga ashram in India. Learn authentic yoga from authentic Indian teachers in the traditional gurukul system.

Namaste,

I am Ram Jain, founder of Arhanta Yoga Ashrams and the lead teacher of our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India. Quick introduction about me:

• I was born in India in a Jain family with rich traditions where yoga has been a way of life since 5 generations .
  • My formal yoga education started at the age of 8 years at a Vedic School.
  • I have been on the path of yoga for the last 34 years and teaching yoga for 23+ years.
  • Since 2009 more than 10000 yoga teachers have graduated from our yoga ashrams in India & the Netherlands, and our online academy.
  • I am the author of an Amazon best seller "[Hatha Yoga for Teachers & Practitioners]