Vinyasa or Power Yoga

What is Vinyasa or Power Yoga?

Power or Vinyasa yoga is a fitness-based vinyasa practice. An offshoot of Ashtanga Yoga, it has many of the same qualities and benefits, including building internal heat, increased stamina, strength, and flexibility, as well as stress reduction. Power yoga is essentially like an aerobic workout, where yoga poses are done faster and in continuation. Power yoga when practised regularly and under supervision helps your body achieve stability, balance, posture and tone.

I love to practice both.

Actually power yoga should not be called yoga. In that case I would better suggest practice Gymnastic or Pilates. At least you wont be under false impression that you are doing yoga.

Performing yoga posture does not make anything yoga. How you do, what breathing pattern you follow, which nervous system (sympathetic or parasympathetic) you activate all matters.

Goal of yoga is meditation and samadhi. Any activity that does not give these two should not be called yoga.

1 Like

I believe that I discuss the topic well in my video about the Masculine energy vs the Shakti energy. Check it out <3

Both the Yoga styles are different and also give benefits to the body. You can try both the styles in your daily routine which helps you in increasing your mental and physical strength etc.

Vinyasa yoga or Power Yoga is a form of yoga that incorporates lung contortions and other manual movements to emulate the actions and feelings of the breath. Developed over decades of practice, Vinyasa yoga emphasizes restraint from the body's stresses and trials in favor of a more calm state of mind. The use of rhythmic movements combined with relaxing music is an ancient method for aiding meditation and relaxation.

power yoga is a physical exercise that is carried out with speed and involves rapid body movements.

click here to learn more - https://1018e0rf4weyez09tcxny6mv82.hop.clickbank.net/