Visiting Rishikesh in July

Hi Friends, visiting Rishikesh for yoga teacher training in July & August 2018. Any one else planned to join in the same time, decided on any schools ?

Hi, Rishikesh is a great choice for yoga teacher training. I recently completed my 200 hrs yoga teacher training course from Rishikesh. The place is simply beautiful and peaceful. Now, If you are still looking for yoga schools, then I'd love to suggest you a yoga school from where I pursued my teacher training course. I came to know about Ekattva Yogshala from Tripadvisor. The school is surrounded by forests, lakes, and rivers. Breathtakingly beautiful. Everything from university-educated instructors to course curriculum was great. In short, my experience was simply amazing. Honestly, those were the best days of my life. Best of luck for your journey.

Hi, Rishikesh is a great choice for yoga teacher training. I recently completed my 200 hrs yoga teacher training course from Rishikesh. The place is simply beautiful and peaceful. Now, If you are still looking for yoga schools, then I'd love to suggest you a yoga school from where I pursued my teacher training course. I came to know about a yoga school in Rishikesh named Ekattva Yogshala from Tripadvisor. The school is surrounded by greenery and is very near to the mother Ganga. Breathtakingly beautiful. From university-educated instructors to course curriculum, course fee, food, and outdoor activities, everything was great. I paid only $1200 after early bird discount. In short, my experience was simply amazing. Honestly, those were the best days of my life. Best of luck for your journey.

Unfortunately, I have another event booked for July and Augusts. Make sure you add it to RetreatHub for bigger exposure of the event.