Wanting to join an online community of yoga people

hello,

my name is j, and i am from long beach, ca.

i join this forum because i am looking to learn about yoga in an online community through like minded people from local, and far away.

a little about myself:

i am an artist living in southern california. i have been practicing yoga for a few years. i am very flexible, but not very strong. my foundation comes from a woman teacher i have known for a long time. i know a lot about foundation for yoga poses. i am not very strong, so i am limited in some more advanced yoga poses that i would like to learn. i don’t have a lot of confidence, and i am working to abolish this trait. : ( i have never been fit or athletic. i am a medium to petite person. my personality/body type is like kapha/ vata.

i am currently not taking yoga classes, but i do practice at home. i normally do the same postures. i would like to go to a class in my area, but i do try to save my money for food. i spend a lot of money on food, and i try to eat healthy, what i feel to be healthy. : ) i am a college student living in a single flat.

i am 26 years old female. my favorite pose is savasanah. just kidding my favorite pose is maybe ardha chandrasana with top knee bent ankle in top hand.

right now my yoga goal is to build strength and become comfortable doing inversions.

j