What a trip my friends

cant describe teh things I have done over the past 9 days, some crazy good stuff. Getting off thie computer and living more has been a huge blessing in my life. only reason I need one now is cause work dictates that. coldest day of the year and I was in shorts only doing breath of fire, 30 degrees 0 celsius, with a wind chill factor of about 20 lasted 40 minutes and was not even cold when I quit, it was my knees that were the most tired. That is only a minor portion of the many things I did and experienced. The rest is hard to put in words. did laundry in the dark, went to native american sweat lodge, made my own applesauce, hit one of my best shots ever in golf, lost track of my golf score, juice fast for six days, read a book in a day, played many instruments, wore many faces, slept less then 18 hours in four days slept for 12 hours in one day, had a rieki session done to me, created an alter in my room, cleaned my physical and mental closets, organized my house, spent loving times with my father, made jokes with my friends, did a five minute stretching exercise with my eyes closed in the middle of 20 golfers waiting on the first tee, made up songs and sang them to friends, walked around the house in the dark, danced by myself in the dark walked to the store to get a salad after the fast, walked many miles, climbed a tree, climbed on my roof, helped a neighbor, showed clown tricks to many people etc… I did not have to leave home to find my mountain, woods, or cave. all You need is within, believe it and it will be

There is so much out there that the human body and mind can do, exploring more and thinking less, what a time. I came to terms with a lot of my ego, figured out I can have fun, be responsible, and satisfy my spiritual self all at the same time, what a lift of burden

I am here, the time is now
now I only need to seek when I loose focus

enjoy the journey, explore. laugh, love, and spend less time on this computer, :wink:

with love to all my beautiful friends here

less of a seeker

neil

You seem to had some fun. :smiley:
You brought in a little fresh air with this post !

What a wonderful start for your new year Neil!
I am going to take some cues from your most recent adventure in life.

God bless,

YIP YIP YIP YAHOO… Thanks for the time you spent on the computer sharing this tale. Seek what you already know and live life… it is always an adventure.

Good for you Neil, while you were doing all of this I was having a great time in the Himalayas in India(Rishikesh, Dehra Dun, Haridwar etc.). Write to you now from New Dlehi, catch my flight back to SA tonight. Feel refreshed and I look forward to a wonderful year and to to many blessed hours with you all on the forum.

thank you for all your well wishes my friends, glad you found it os some value. I feel like I am living as a different person because now I have a different perspective
one moment at a time

enjoy your journeys
Neil

Beautiful [B]Neil[/B], keep up the living. Be all the best you can be, Now.

I love it,
Bentinho

Ps. [B]Pandara[/B]: I will go to Rishikesh, India for approximately 6 months the 17th of January.
1: Did you meet Swamiji Umesh Yogi?
2: Did you have a good time in Rishikesh?
3: Any suggestions?

Love,
Bentinho

Wow, what an inspiring journey you've been on! It's incredible how much you can experience and grow without ever needing to leave home. Your story about doing the breath of fire in freezing temperatures is just amazing. It’s a reminder of the power and resilience we all have within us. Also, creating your own applesauce and having a Rieki session sounds like such fulfilling activities. By the way, if someone's planning to travel soon, checking Cheapair reviews could help with finding good deals. Keep embracing life and all its beautiful moments!