What are students (who are not intending to be teachers) looking to get out of a YTT?

Hello everyone - new to this forum and looking forward to future discussions with this group!

I'm currently in business school (and I also run a 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher training course called Yoga Masterminds) and one of my courses this semester involves a project where I need to interview 10 -15 yoga students who fit the following criteria:

A) have considered doing a yoga teacher training but don't intend on being teachers

B) are more interested in asana (vs. more some of the more esoteric practices like pranayama, chanting, etc.)

The interview only 5-10 minutes over the phone, and I'd love to connect with anyone here that would be open to being interviewed. Feel free to message me at andrew@yogamasterminds.com if interested, and thank you all in advance!

Hey, do you want to learn yoga from experts? we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

Our yoga teacher training in India is a serious professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers at our yoga ashram in India. Learn authentic yoga from Indian teachers in the traditional gurukul system.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.