What do we get in Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh

Residential 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Peace Yoga Retreat. Learn Yoga from Well Graduated and Knowledgeble Yoga Teachers of Rishikesh. The leading Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, Certified with Yoga Alliance USA, and Yoga Alliance International.

π—–π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ˜€π—² 𝗙𝗲𝗲:
$ 799 (Shared Room)
$ 999 (Private Room)

π—–π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ˜€π—² π—›π—Άπ—΄π—΅π—Ήπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜€:

:heavy_check_mark: 25 Days/24 Nights
:heavy_check_mark: Weekly Excursion
:heavy_check_mark: Airport Transfer Included
:heavy_check_mark: Instructed in English
:heavy_check_mark: All Meals Included
:heavy_check_mark: Vegetarian Friendly
:heavy_check_mark: Yoga Alliance USA Certification

𝗦yllabus in Yoga Course:

:heavy_check_mark: Hatha Yoga
:heavy_check_mark: Ashtanga Primary Series
:heavy_check_mark: Vinyasa Yoga Flow and Mysore style ashtanga
:heavy_check_mark: Body Alignment and Anatomy
:heavy_check_mark: Yoga Philosophy
:heavy_check_mark: Acro Yoga workshop
:heavy_check_mark: Hip Opening workshop
:heavy_check_mark: Forward bend workshop
:heavy_check_mark: Meditation
:heavy_check_mark: Pranayama
:heavy_check_mark: Mantra Chanting

Start learning yoga from experts we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

With an online course, you gain control of your learning. You can study at your own schedule. You can replay the videos as many times as you want. Online learning provides flexibility and convenience if you don't have the possibility to travel away for a month long course.

Meet Your Teacher

Ram Jain

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 22 years, 40,000+ hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science of yoga, and discover the life-changing gift of yoga for themselves for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

This passion to help others succeed drives all of us at Arhanta.

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, develop your skills, confidence, and take control of your life.