What is English and Sanskrit Name of this Pose?

Please help me on giving the right name of the pose shown in the picture attached

Thank you in advanced

Cheers,
Pemerhati Yoga

utthita pada sirsasana
extended leg headstand pose

Thank you for your reply.
Is there any recommended website for this kind of naming advanced yoga poses?

more precise and close name is
Urdhva Samakonasana sirsasana
Straight angle headstand

Well Asanas names are very standard and precise. What variations you put are added extra to posture names.
For example Pizza name is standard. If you put cheese then it is called cheese pizza so topping decides new name.

Yes I totally agree with what you explain.
But for me as a beginner sometimes get a bit confused during browsing the name in google or on yoga book. As our experience here the same pose can be assign as “utthita pada sirsasana
extended leg headstand pose” and the other hand can be as “Urdhva Samakonasana sirsasana Straight angle headstand”.

Better first copy images of posture you want to learn instead of focusing on names. Spend few months on practice and focus on building the connection of mind and body together and you will find yourself a new person. Transformation is real essence of yoga.

After that our of curiosity explore names.

As my guruji said and I do trust that yoga is 99% practice and 1 % theory. But here I would like to add that practice is not just like doing asana as an exercise but asana as a door of meditation.

1. Better first copy images of posture you want to learn instead of focusing on names. Spend few months on practice and focus on building the connection of mind and body together and you will find yourself a new person. Transformation is real essence of yoga.

2. After that our of curiosity explore names.

3. As my guruji said and I do trust that yoga is 99% practice and 1 % theory. But here I would like to add that practice is not just like doing asana as an exercise but asana as a door of meditation.

I will follow your advices with a bit of modification

1. combination of number 1 and 2 will be doing together. Know the pose, the right name of the pose and practice it.
  2. Hope by doing it consistently I can heading for your advice number 3.

There is an application called Yoga Quiz which can be downloaded for iOS and Android. It helps to learn the name of the poses by just playing quizzes. www.quiz.yoga

I would try that

Thank you for the link.

Regards,
PemerhatiYoga