Kaivalyadhama is the world's first and oldest scientific investigation center for yoga creating a facility to serve cancer survivors and those affected by the condition and are building "Project Anand" at the Lonavala campus for the same. The plan includes accommodation, treatment, and therapy as needed for cancer survivors and NCD-affected people at this center.
Project Anand is a 31,000 sq. feet stay and research infrastructure coming up with the following key highlights
- 30 new rooms offering clean, hygienic, and comfortable accommodation
- A central space for Yoga and meditation ( Dhyan Mandir)
- Dining space and Kitchen ( Tattva)
- Special treatment rooms for Therapies
- A library ( Atmamanthan)
- Large open space in sync with nature for relaxation and healing