What role does nutrition play in feelings after exercise?

I eat a healthy diet with fruits and vegetables and it is fairly balanced. I also think I eat enough. Do i need to worry about proper nutrition if I exercise at a higher intensity such as running for up to 25 minutes? Is it possible to get exercise migraines if you don’t have proper nutrition?

If you’re not eating enough your workouts will drag. You will not have the energy to complete them or work at the intensity you desire.

Depending on your goals calories and macros can be like playing a game. You really have to be in tune with your body to know whether you are getting too much or too little.

I’ve never had a migraine but I have felt like I’m drained if I don’t eat right.

[QUOTE=The Blind Guy;51183]If you’re not eating enough your workouts will drag. You will not have the energy to complete them or work at the intensity you desire.

Depending on your goals calories and macros can be like playing a game. [B]You really have to be in tune with your body to know whether you are getting too much or too little. [/B]

I’ve never had a migraine but I have felt like I’m drained if I don’t eat right.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant.