What to do with information

Even though I work actively in using the SYT, and can now pull out the necessary data from the Mobility and Flexibility tests, I am not good at figuring out what to do with all that information. (I figure out what to do, just by common sense, but I want to be proficient as you are). Can you suggest things I need to concentrate on, study, or specific area of info I may be overlooking?

Even though we have not gotten to how to make recommendations based on your body readings of MT and ROM findings; the simple procedure is to take that data and use the SYT book, table 5 page 254 to calculate some optional poses to strengthen the weak MT findings or stretch the less than normal ROM findings. If your assessments are accurate then by following this chart you will have successful results for clients. Later on, after first year of training is over we will be doing specific recommendations to include for each major situation that SYT is effective for. You will still do the previous procedure as correction their major imbalances will restore deep level of sattvic state to body and mind.