Where to find Bikram Yoga

Hi there!

I currently live in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and have been searching for studios that offer Bikram or other hot yoga classes.

Although there are a few studios with other practices available, I haven't found any offering Bikram yet and figured it wouldn't hurt to reach out in community on the chance that anyone has heard of or personally practiced in my area.

Any info is appreciated. :slight_smile:

Bikram yoga is a system of yoga that Bikram Choudhury synthesized from traditional hatha yoga techniques and popularized beginning in the early 1970s. All Bikram Yoga Beginning Series classes run for 90 minutes and consist of the same series of 26 postures, including two breathing exercises

If you want to learn yoga I would suggest you to visit Arhanta yoga.

Worldwide A ccreditation

Our yoga teacher training in India is accredited by Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and The CRKBO (The Netherlands)

What Will You Get?

• Professional and intensive teacher training at an authentic yoga ashram in India
  • A well-rounded curriculum: 170+ Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, yoga anatomy and much more
  • Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction, and modification techniques
  • Daily three hours of hands-on teaching practice
  • A worldwide accredited yoga teacher certification
  • A chance to study at a traditional yoga ashram in India
  • Guidance for starting your own yoga school or yoga studio
  • Post-course support and mentoring