Which is the best yoga association providing teachers training course in world?

There are many options for yoga teacher training course which will only confuse you instead giving you a better figure in numbers. What do check while searching for a school: Google reviews, testimonials, price and most importantly whether it is registered with yoga alliance or no.

This research will simultaneously give more options and further research will leave you in disguise.
While going through the you will have a huge list and everyone would taking a bomb for your training. India is the origin for Yoga and learning yoga from where it was discovered is the far better option than choosing some other place. Multi style yoga school is associated with Yoga alliance and provides you with the best

yoga teacher training course in the world.
Reviews and word of mouth promotes the propaganda to learn yoga teacher training course from Dharamsala and our school is exactly situated to the peace and greenery in the city. What adds and make the best is food, accommodation, training and students who learn along with you. Qualify your yoga teacher training course with a certificate and associate yourself as a trainer.
Get more information about yoga teacher training course here: https://www.multistyleyogaschool.com/

:cowboy_hat_face:

Arhanta yoga is one of the best yoga centers that provides yoga teacher training from experts. This course is ideal for you if you want to start teaching yoga or if you want to reach new level in your yoga journey. The course is taught by expert and experienced teachers at our Yoga Ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams

It is not always possible to get into these training classes easily and one has to opt for alternative training which seem to be VERY good. This training also might help for losing weight with various programs

Kaivalyadhama is located in the serene and spectacular Sahayadri mountain ranges of Lonavala, in Western India. In the midst of a scenic lush-green landscape and pristine flora, Kaivalyadhama enjoys a soothing climate and pleasant weather all year.
images
The_front_entrance_to_the_Kaivalyadhama_Institute_Kdham.JPG
Kaivalyadhama encourages and facilitates the effective practice of traditional Yoga for physical, emotional, and spiritual, well-being and healing. We believe that traditional Yoga has the answers for a holistic fulfilling life.

Arhanta Yoga® is an international yoga school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 10000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga Ashrams.

Our Accreditations

Arhanta Yoga Ashrams are Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation, International Yoga Association & The CRKBO (The Netherlands).

More About The Lead Teacher, Ram Jain

Benefit from 5 Generations of Yoga Heritage

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 40,000+ hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science, practice, and principles of yoga for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

My deep curiosity for knowledge also led me to study modern sciences like anatomy, physiology, western philosophy with pioneer teachers of new traditions.

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, deepen your knowledge, build your confidence, and take charge of your life.