Which one is the best for Yoga Training?

Hello everyone I just planning to visit India and explore things like culture of different cities, yoga, places must visit, I have go through many websites but i didn't able to make decision. So please suggest me best place to learn yoga. Rishikesh or Dharamshala?

Namaste,

In India, many institutes provide Yoga Teacher Training. Some of the Yoga Teacher Training centers are,

1. https://www.sivananda.org
  2. https://yogavana.in
  3. https://vishwashantiyoga.com/
  4. https://rishikeshyogkulam.com/
  5. adiyogpeeth.com/

I will recommend Yoga Vana which is certified by Yoga Alliance. Yoga Vana is a holistic learning community in India with the aim of empowering individuals to re-discover and re-establish harmony in their inner world, with other human beings and with nature.

Yoga Vana Teacher Training Courses allow you to take your personal practice to a deeper and more meaningful level, while learning the skills it takes to share the yogic tools with others.Yoga Vana provides 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. Training is conducted at a secluded hill station ashram on the Maharashtra-Goa border, just 110 km from Goa International Airport - is a unique opportunity for rejuvenation, self-empowerment and deep inquiry through yogic study and practice.

The training course is more than just a certification course. Four weeks of intensive study and practice of Yoga in a peaceful, silent environment with high the quality teachings have transformative effect on your life even if your primary purpose is not to teach yoga to others after completion of this course.

200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course - Jan 2019 batch: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Jan 2019 - AMBOLI — Yoga Vana

For registration, visit: Register now: Yoga Teacher Training | Yogalehrer Ausbildung Indien - Yoga Vana

Good luck for Yoga Teacher Training.

2 Likes

It is quite difficult to say the best yoga teacher training in India. Although there are much good yoga schools in both Rishikesh and Dharamshala, I would like to share my experience with you. I was also looking for the best place yoga teacher training in India and i have visited 8–10 yoga school on the basis of location, reviews on Google, Number of positive testimonials they have on their website, and class pictures and price also (since they are a bit expensive)

I also asked 2 3 friends who already done yoga teacher training from Dharamshala, they highly recommended me to join Lights in Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Dharamshala. they had a wonderful experience in there 200 Hours YTTC Course. After that, I went there after check out the all the information available in Google. and Finally, I made a decision and joined Lights in Yoga School for my Yoga Alliance Certification.

Things I loved about Lights in Yoga Centre - There are numerous things, but sharing the important ones.

Accommodation at Lights in Yoga Center - They have wonderful cottages in Upper Bhagasu, Dharamashala. Waking up to such a view gives a head start to the day.

Yoga Teachers at Lights in Yoga Centre - The Yoga Teachers are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I don’t have a flexible body, they provided personal training to me, and they make sure they take care of every student in the class. A limited number of students makes it really convenient.

Students - The cultural differences make this course very interesting. In my batch, we had students from 10 different countries! Just imagine the fun it would be learning different languages, knowing different cultures and understand each other.

Certification - The course is certified by Yoga Alliance which enables you to start your career in any part of the world. The training course will improve your level of practice and acquaint you with multi-style yoga such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, and Creative Vinyasa. It builds your confidence and helps in finding own style and comfort as a yoga practitioner and teacher.

Hope this will helps you. Thank You.

Namaste,

In Rishikesh, many institutes provide 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training.
I will recommend Akshiyogashala which is certified by Yoga Alliance. Akshiyoga shala provide best 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India with the aim of empowering individuals to re-discover and re-establish harmony in their inner world, with other human beings and with nature.

1 Like

Before I mention the best place to learn yoga I must tell you that my recommendation is solely from personal experience. Before my yoga teacher training, I undertook extensive research of yoga schools in Rishikesh and finalized one after going through yoga institute reviews, expertise, teachers, course curriculum, location and many other things. This was important because Rishikesh is the world yoga capital and there are tons of yoga training centers there. So, here is what I recommend from my personal experience.

I think Ekattva Yogshala is a great place to learn yoga training because:-

1. Yoga school environment is very peaceful since it is located away from the hustle bustle of the city
  2. Teachers are university educated in yogic sciences and have vast experience.
  3. This yoga school was established with the aim of training future yoga teachers.
  4. Ekattva has a really affordable all-inclusive yoga teacher training course fee which is less than $1400
  5. The team plans amazing outdoor activities as well for yoga students
  6. The yoga school is Yoga Alliance recognized and offers international certification
  7. The course curriculum is extremely thorough

During the classes, students also study the theory as well as practical aspects of yoga, pranayama, meditation and philosophy. Apart from this Rishikesh is also famous for sports and some outdoor activities such as tracking, bungee jumping and river rafting. I am sure you will never run out of things to do when you come to Rishikesh https://spiritualpunditz.com/200-hour-yoga-teacher-training-rishikesh-india/ for your yoga TTC.

Hope this helps!

Email at info@spiritualpunditz.com to inquire about course. Last I heard, they were running a special discount for early birds.

HI, ruthgolden .. I personally suggest Dharamshala. Its a great place for yoga learning Here[**Multistyleyogaschool** is available , you can find all type of yoga certification just like 200 hour , 300 hour etc. As a multi style yoga school,their aim to introduce their students to a variety of practice methods.

They offer a holistic view of yoga that is not centered around asana,

while still allowing students to experience the myriad of physical practices available.
Don't wait contact here. And Good Luck.

For me it would be a style preference, my first Yoga teacher taught Sivananda Yoga so am always drawn that way. I had the opportunity to teacher training in Sivanada style with a teacher from India last year but passed on it since I wasn't back into Yoga at the time. I'm much into Yoga again and because I live in Canada there is an Ashram in Quebec that I'm thinking about.

There are plenty of yoga schools which gives the Yoga Training. If you looking for the yoga studio, then you must try the yoga schools and you will learn the yoga aspects deeply from the certified yoga teacher which helps you in becoming the trained and well-qualified yoga instructor in future.

If you are searching in Nepal, you can visit Mantra Yoga & Meditation School which providing 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Nepal,Pokhara. This is an International Yoga certification School approved by Yoga Alliance. You got the chance to learn the depths of Ashtanga, Vinyasa flow and Hatha Yoga in a beautifully spiritual & natural setting.

Hi after some time of doing yoga I have tried many things Below I have listed two links one of them is some free info and tips on yoga to help improve your practices and the other one is a course I took that is amazing and cheap since it is on promotion right now and it will fix your body like magic let me know how my response was and reply if you need more info!! :slight_smile:

https://bit.ly/2zgBV08

Arhanta yoga is one of the best yoga teacher training schools they provide yoga classes from experts at an affordable price.

What You W ill Get ?

You will get exclusive course materials that have been developed through 23+ years of teaching experience. Our online course will give you unlimited access to:

130+ Hours of Videos

Class Recordings

300 Pages Manual

Discussion Group

Practical Assignments

Quizzes

Lifetime Access

Unlimited Support

Hei you can join with me, I took an online yoga course here :
https://shrinke.me/xbpogadu