Which words guide you?

Hello all

My name is Chase - I’m a student in the Poway area, as well as a graphic designer. Hope this post finds everyone joyous and healthy :slight_smile:

My passion is finding the thing that people truly love in their lives – their life hobby, their career, their travels – and turning it into something visual that they can communicate with the world. Something they can showcase; in my case, I create shirts! And to be honest, I’ve come to love the process. People help create a piece of clothing that they can show their loved ones, and I get to fuel my passion – not a bad job :slight_smile: Paying for school definitely helps too!

To get to the focus of this post, I want to know what words guide or focus you :slight_smile: I work mainly with text graphics, so my question is this: is there a phrase or saying that’s special to the people on this forum, but that you wouldn’t find anywhere else? Something embodies and exemplifies yoga, but that might not show up in a corporate-driven clothing company? If there is, I want to know about it!

If you’ve got a moment and want to contribute, I’d love to hear some sayings that you think represent the yoga culture and it’s people. Most of my designs end up around 3-10 words, but if you have a perfect phrase to capture the sport that’s a bit longer than ten, I absolutely want to hear it. After a few days, if a phrase emerges as one that really symbolizes the practice, I will create a design from it and get it out into the world.

That’s about it – even if I only get a few reply’s, I can’t wait to learn about the people here and the words that drive them. If you want to reach out to me, I will be happy to discuss via PM as well - I’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Sincerely yours,

Chase Vernon

Breathe
Enjoy
Be Blessed

These three I really like.

I have designed my t shirt with following word
"Mind your mess with mindfulness"

be yoga

Fuck yoga

[QUOTE=yogandy;87404]Fuck yoga[/QUOTE]

Is this a new style of yoga?:wink: