Why salvation?

Why some ppl runs for salvation. What will happen if u get salvn. Just that you know urself and misery and happiness don’t affect them. So what,what’s a great deal in it even a stone feels the same. Some say their is bliss but some masters say true self is when you go beyond bliss,their you experience consciousness that’s everywhere. So that’s it. If you achieve this then whats a great deal, i think it’s better to remain in this world and enjoy happiness and cry when you are sad,experience the colour of life,and it’s better than to remain in one state forever as in salvation and never get to born again and experience colour of life in every life. So why need salvation. Who can say soul is real,no one seen it they only experience it so they can’t prove it exist. What will they do after salvation and leave their body behind,i think they will do nothing just roam ceaselessly with no reason or get vanished in consciousness. There is no point in it. Get born again and again endlessly and in every life experience new colours be it sadness or happy. And its better than to remain inert in salvation.

Who knows what happens to them after salvatn,what they say we can’t believe them. Even a madman says kind of same things,they will not return to say this happened to me after salvation or whatever they say when alive,why to believe.some say when you do it you know it but i m saying why should we do it and know it,what will you get,nothing,just an all pervading knowledge that we are not our body not our mind not our ego and our soul is not affected by the world and emotion,so what, its better to get affected and consider yourself body and enjoy it. They all fear to live life thats why they say all this. Ok If its real then what the great thing, its better to live human life then to get mad of soul salvation etc spoof.

Still no answer, strange, really strange.

Bjoy very beautiful picture.
Good to know u saw dis post,other member sleeping here

Hi Why,

Well I wouldn’t like to incarnate in an industrial farm chicken, or a chinese dog, or an starving child, or an afghani woman, and so on…

I prefer to be free and powerful.

Regards

Hi Panoramix i accept what you say and good to know to your sight on it and i can’t pose a question on what you said as you are right in what you accept.
i m waiting for other answers to pop up here from members and see do dey know what they say.

Hi Panoramix i accept what you say and good to know to your sight on it and i can’t pose a question on what you said as you are right in what you accept.
i m waiting for other answers to pop up here from members and see do dey know what they say AND PARTICULARY MY ANSWER TO FIRST TWO POST.

Hi Why,
I like the catholic definition of salvation:

“According to Catholic teaching, Salvation (Greek soteria; Hebrew yeshu’ah), has in Scriptural language the general meaning of liberation from straitened circumstances or from other evils, and of a translation into a state of freedom and security”

(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation_in_Catholicism )

I wouldn’t mind to be saved from my evils. For example recently I realized one nasty thing about myself - its regarding this drought crisis in Somalia (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14064276). I read/watched some news about it. Each time I’m bit horrified about it. And also about things I guess has to happen there and are not seen/reported by journalists. And what do I do? Nothing. Maybe I will send some money to one of aid agencies. But I prefer to change to other news/go back to my comfortable life (in which I still believe I’m morally developed person). I will not get creative thinking what can I do to help and acting on that - to do everything I can to help those people in need. I consider that evil, because I’m looking away from suffering of others. And not even to look at “greater” things, but just at my comforts. This I consider evil and I wish to be saved from (but also I’m afraid of this salvation because I have this feeling it will be painful).