Why to do Yoga?

Today’s time has shown up the importance of practicing yoga. But do you know what actual yoga is? Yoga is a holistic way of living. Know the art of yoga and take a charge of your life.

Source - https://kdham.com/why-yoga/

Yoga is a good way to get more flexibility in your body and to practice physical strength and balance. It can help with stress, better your health and reduce the risk of getting a cold or the flu. Practicing yoga regularly may even help relieve the symptoms of chronic back pain or high blood pressure.If you are interested in improving your health and switching from couch to mat, then starting a yoga practice may be a good idea.

Yoga is good for mental as well as physical health. Yoga reduces your risk for injury, reduce stress, increase your concentration, improve balance and stability, improve posture and so manty things. It brings together physical and mental disciplines to achieve a peaceful body and mind.

Yoga is the best physical activity that gives both physical and mental health. For health benefits, you must practice yoga regularly.

Doing yoga every day in your routine will help you in reducing tension and stress from the body. It is the best therapy for reducing tension in the mind. I personally do yoga in my daily routine. It helps me in feeling active and refreshed for the entire day.

1 Like

We need to do yoga as it keeps us healthy and fit.
We must also try Expressive Therapy For Depression

In these environmental crises, the fitness of the body is the most important part. Yoga has its own importance in individual life. Yoga helps us to fix many-body-related issues, sometimes doctors also suggest yoga, it also gives peace to our mind and relaxation to our body. In my opinion, we should enroll yoga in our daily routine.

Yoga means connection.
Get connected.

yoga is a medium to Lowers stress and improves your mood.
Boosts your confidence.
Lowers the risk of injury.
Helps you lose weight this is very Important.
Increases flexibility.

My Health Calculator