Windows Firewall blocking QuickBooks @ (800) 417-5147

Hello, my fellow QuickBooks users. I want to share an incident with you guys about how I landed on this community website, and since then, it has become my one-stop solution for all QuickBooks-related issues.

It's not uncommon to face errors in QuickBooks every now and then. I was working with the software, and it got disconnected and showed the following error: Windows Firewall is blocking QuickBooks. So, due to firewall settings, my QuickBooks Desktop was unable to connect to the internet and stopped working.

Initially, I tried adjusting the firewall settings myself and took a few basic steps to get rid of this error, but it still couldn't connect. I read many articles and followed suggested steps from many Quick Boosk websites, but nothing resolved the issue. Meanwhile, implementing solutions and surfing the web, I landed on this community website page and got the toll-free number. I contacted the team via 800-417-5147. The support team has really qualified QuickBooks experts. They helped me to eliminate the issue, and I was able to connect to the internet again without any problem. You can also call 800-417-5147 to reach out to them if you are dealing with such QuickBooks errors.

1 Like