Would you pay for this new meditation product?

Hi,

I am considering the creation of a new meditation product.

Your feedback is much appreciated: would you use it if I create it, or not?

[B]“What do I get?” [/B]

A box with 365 high quality cards. Each is business-card size: it has a meditation quote on one side and a portrait of who said it on the other. The quotes are from the greatest gurus in History: Buddha, Lao Tzu, Confucius… etc.

[B]“Why would I want that?” [/B]

It is a simple, portable way, to remind yourself of what really matters in life throughout the day. Each day, one powerful lesson. The quotes are hand picked from the greatest words of wisdom in History.

The box allows you to feature the card of the day so it is visible while you work, or you can fit it in your wallet so you see it every time you open it, or share the cards with your loved ones. Simple concept - many uses. A daily inspiration, guidance and presence reminder.

[B]“How will it look like?” [/B]

Something similar to Eckhart Tolle’s deck of cards, but 365 instead of 52, and business-card size so they are portable.

link: eckharttolle.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=55&parent=11

So again the question is:

Would you pay for a product like this?

If so, how much?

If not, would changing the model in some way make it worth your money?

Thanks for the feedback!!

I would love to own something like that kind of because everyday when I wake up, (bearing in mind I’ve read hundreds of quotes hundreds of times each) I would meditate on a random quote drawn from it, and if by chance I draw the same card multiple times, I’ll decide it’s a synchronicity that I may need to pay attention to. Reasoning and such aside.
I love the idea. But, I would put mandalas instead of pictures of the person. Just my personal opinion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just don’t much care what somebody’s image looks like as long as their mind produces something amazing. I hope I’m making sense :slight_smile:

Are you thinking of doing a board game edition in time for Christmas?

HI
I like your question. I have similar questions, I know what I want in my life and it is to spread non religion meditation. But I need feed myself as well so I do not know how to go a head to spread meditation between people. I want that people will do meditation as a part of their regular life as they wash them outside. I think we do not need a new meditation product but it could be catch people to start to meditate.
Maybe you should write your intention to make your question clear.
Take care
Ivana