Writers wanted!

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I run a blog at: http://www.spaces.msn.com/members/yoga-space

It’s just a place for yogis of all ages, races, hights, sizies, … to express their feelings on yoga or to discuss an issue.

I always welcome contributions, so if there is something you’d like to write just let me know and email it through to me (~800 words).

I hope you enjoy the space and that you find something useful there from previous contributors.

DD

I love to write, however, I’m not anywhere near being an expert yet. Perhaps when I am more ‘aged’ I can contribute. But, I’ll book mark it for sure.

You are welcome to contribute whatever your level. All impressions are important.

This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone passionate about yoga to share their experiences and thoughts. Your blog seems like a welcoming community for yogis from all walks of life. For guys looking to refine their submissions or seeking inspiration, aithor.com could be a helpful resource. Excited to see the diverse perspectives and discussions that emerge from your invitation!