Wzlc

it is very good!thanks

Thank you for sharing .It is great and useful for me .

Yoga is a good sport.

Yoga is a good sport for all of person.

Yoga is a good sport.

Thank you for sharing .I like the photo of snow.

Yoga is a good sport.

Thank for sharing.

Thank for sharing.

Thank for sharing.

I have learn some from this message ,thank you .

Yoga is a good sport ,if you countine to do ,you will sucessful.

[QUOTE=anula;22269]i am extremely new to yoga but i am aware there is far more to it than [I]fighting against dangerous disease and lead longer and heathier life[/I] [I][I][/I][/I]My understanding so far is that the goal of yoga is union and that would be union with the Absolute. that doesnt mean being protected from dangerous disease and living a long time. there is karma to take in to account too in relation to illness and longevity. Non attachment to the body is vital on this journey.

It has been made quite clear to me from the marvellous teachers i have been learning from that hatha yoga is but a means to strengthen the body in preparation for hours of sitting still in meditation. Why do so many people miss that point? People are also very quick to announce their meditation practices. How many of us are truly able to concentrate or withdraw our senses… that is meditation and it is a very long way off for alot of us.

i too, had spent a few years picking up yoga “tips” from books, dvd’s and websites and having now experienced excellent teaching from well trained and experienced teachers, realise i was getting 80% of it wrong, and certainly philosophically way off the mark!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I agree with your idea.

OOH ,i am sorry to hear that.

Thank for sharing.

Thank for your information.

Nice to meet you too.

Thank for sharing.

Nice to see you on the forum.

I am glad to hear that .Yeah ,Yoga is a good sport.