Yin yoga

I want to bring a yin yoga routine into my regular yoga practice. Anyone got any tips/resources they can share?

http://www.yinyoga.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=3bf0cfbfdeb22bfe2385eedcfed51608

That’s all I got, I am sure there are others here with much more

Arhanta yoga is one of the best school that provides yin yoga classes online at an affordable price. we are at Arhanta yoga provides yoga classes from experts. Visit our website and know more details

Hi There,
There is in fact no dynamic movement and usually, no standing poses at all. Yin Yoga is unique in that you are asked to relax into the posture, allowing the body to soften and release naturally without pushing or straining. Naturally, Yin yoga is a success on the platform.

Yin yoga postures target beyond the superficial muscles into the tendons, bones, ligaments, fascia, and joints in the body. These tissues are not usually exercised, because they can only be stimulated through deep tissue massage, rolfing, acupuncture and long-held stretches (anywhere from 2-20 minutes).
Tips for your yin yoga practice:

1. Practice observing sensations of feelings instead of stories attached to them.
  2. Find your appropriate edge.
  3. Hold for as long as you can.
  4. Adapt to each moment in the pose.
  5. Pay attention to differences from right to left.
  6. Relax.
  7. Get a mat with cushion for your joints.
1 Like

Hey, Do you want to learn yin yoga? we are at Arhanta yoga provides yin yoga teacher training online from experts. Become a certified & confident Yin Yoga teacher at your own schedule. Complete the course at your own pace. This premium online course is created by Ram Jain with his 20+ years of teaching experience.

50-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training

Some key features of our online training program

Multi Language Support

Multi language course notes and subtitles

Become Certified Teacher

Teach worldwide with accredited Yin Yoga teacher certificate

Study at Your Own Pace

Learn anytime, anywhere. Finish the course at your own pace

Unlimited Access

Get lifetime unlimited access to all material and updates

What Will You Learn

Here is a brief overview of what you will learn in this 50 hours Yin Yoga instructor course

• All of 32 Yin Yoga poses & their variations

• How to teach Yin Yoga classes professionally

• How to teach, adjust & modify Yin Yoga poses

• How to use the props & support correctly

• How to create custom sequences

• How to improve your own Yin Yoga practice

• Target areas of each Yin Yoga pose

• Yin Yoga Philosophy

• The 12 Meridians

• The 7 Chakras

• Yin Yoga specific Anatomy & Physiology

• Benefits & effects of Yin Yoga

There are some awesome yin yoga videos on YouTube that might show you how to create a vin/yin session. YogaCandi is awesome and Candace is a wonderful teacher. Yin yoga with Kassandra is another great vin/yin mix.