Yoga and conversations at a park

Hi,

I’m new here :relaxed: I registered in hopes to find like minded women. Also, I want to see if my idea above- organising yoga, which would then be followed by meeting and having conversations with one another would have any support.

I find that in yoga studios the main focus is on everyone’s self-reliance, quick pop in and out of lessons pace, awkward atmosphere and lack of interaction. Therefore, I would like to create a support network, learn from each other, inspire, strengthen, feel united and have fun not only during 1hr outdoors yoga class, but also after it when everyone could stay and have a chat about all and nothing. Sometimes it’s more liberating to open up to strangers without fear of being judged, receiving honest and helpful opinion which is not rooted in prejudice or worries from family and friends. And finally, in my eyes it would simply be a positive, beautiful and fun experience.

I was thinking of various locations whereby Hurlingham Park would be my preference. However, for the sake of diversity, it could take place in various locations across Chelsea, Kensington, Fulham and Hammersmith. I would also find and hire a yoga instructor for various yoga levels lesson.

I would be grateful to hear your opinions, suggestions and any comments before I start working on this project. Thank you in advance,

Kristine :slight_smile: