Yoga and Gas exercises

guys - every night I get woken up by gas build-up at about 2am at night. I have to wake up and spend 20 mins to let it all out. I'm perfectly normal during the day and can easily let gas out while upright but when in a lying down position, it just collects. I've tried diagrammatic breathing and it helps a little but not fully. I wonder if my anal sphincter muscles are too tight and not relaxing because I've heard gas should naturally come out without even consciously pushing out at night

My diet in general is a good one - not too many substances that product excessive gas and I think the gas I product isn't more than average but I do get more build-up at night than other people who can easily pass it out at night and don't have to get up and be upright to pass gas

Thx

Thanks,for sharing article related to Yoga and gas exercise.It will be benefecial for the people suffering from this problems.Other than that there is Pawanmuktasana,which helps in digestion and release of gas and as well as Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles.

Whether the result of poor diet, inactivity or a chronic intestinal condition, gas can build up in your belly and make you feel bloated and uncomfortable. Gas pains can be sharp and stabbing or simply make you feel full, but either way, they mean you may experience an embarrassing need to pass gas. Exercises for gas can help move the gas through your system more efficiently. After a quick workout, you should feel better and less embarrassed about your gas problem.
Walking can help relieve gas and gas pains. You may find that if you've had abdominal surgery, like a cesarean section, your doctor will recommend that you get up and walk as soon as possible, notes an article in Healthline.

Gas can build up in your system and cause pain when you're inactive, so it's important that you make an effort to move your body in order to move the gas more efficiently through your digestive system.