Yoga and Mindfulness - Free Session with RMCC

Yoga is the link which connects the mind and body of an individual and helps in improving their overall wellbeing. Practicing Yoga can positively affect your mood, behavior and overall mental health in various ways. For students or working professionals, daily Yoga practice brings increased concentration, relaxation and peace of mind, helps to relieve symptoms of anxiety, stress, and so on.

Come experience and understand the various asanas with RMCC that help us with being more mindful and help in relieving our stress and anxiety

Takeaways

1. Pranayam (breathing exercises) for relieving stress, anxiety and improving sleep quality

2. Asanas for overall physical and mental health development

Time: 8am-9am

Duration - 1 hour

When : Saturday, 25th June, 2022

Mode : Online

For Registration Log on to [https://www.rmcc.org.in/program-registration-at-rmcc/] Or call on 90044 44084/85

If you want to learn yoga and wants to become experts then I would suggest you to join yoga teacher training program offered by Arhanta yoga.

Arhanta Yoga® is an international yoga school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 10000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga Ashrams.

Arhanta Yoga Ashrams are Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation, International Yoga Association & The CRKBO (The Netherlands).

Our Author-

Namaste,

I am Ram Jain, founder of Arhanta Yoga Ashrams and the lead teacher of our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India. Quick introduction about me:

• I was born in India in a Jain family with rich traditions where yoga has been a way of life since 5 generations .
  • My formal yoga education started at the age of 8 years at a Vedic School.
  • I have been on the path of yoga for the last 34 years and teaching yoga for 23+ years.
  • Since 2009 more than 10000 yoga teachers have graduated from our yoga ashrams in India & the Netherlands, and our online academy.
  • I am the author of an Amazon best seller "Hatha Yoga for Teachers & Practitioners".